New Customer Information


To obtain service, a customer must do the following:

  1. Complete and submit a Service Application provided by the District.
  2. Provide proof of ownership to property for which service has been requested in a manner acceptable to the District. Proof of ownership shall consist of warranty deed, deed of trust or other recordable documentation of fee simple title to the real estate designated to receive service.
  3. Pay all required fees in full (tap fees, advanced payment, etc.).
  4. Developers, as defined in Section 1, must comply with Section 17 of this Service Policy prior to obtaining approval for service.
  5. Outside District users must submit a written request to the District’s General Manager. After the General Manager determines service availability, the Outside District user must receive approval for service from the District’s Board of Directors. The General Manager will place the request for service on the agenda for the next meeting of the Board of Directors. The regular meetings of the Board of Directors are held the second Thursday of the month at 4:00 p.m. at the District office. Once Board approval is granted, the Outside District user shall comply with parts a) through c) of this section.
  6. The District shall consider master metering to apartments, condominiums, mobile home/RV parks or business centers at an applicant’s request provided the total number of units to be served are all owned by the same person, partnership, cooperative, corporation, agency or public or private organization, are directly inaccessible to public right-of-way, and are considered a commercial enterprise (i.e. for business, rental or lease purposes). A request for a Master Metered Account must be indicated on the Service Application.